Monday, December 28, 2015

After Christmas

Hey Mom! It was truly wonderful to hear from you too. It was really hard to hang up though. One hour of talking seemed like like 10 minutes! Now I can see why they make us call only twice a year. I felt really weird right after I hanged up. I kind of felt like I wasn't a missionary for a minute and I was like "oh I have to snap back into my missionary mode now." It was so great talking to you all thought!

 I still weren't able to locate the package yet. We were actually just at the Rudderforth's house helping Josh move and I forgot to ask him about the package. Josh is moving out to Missouri next to his kids. That's where his x-wife is with his kids. This is both Josh's and Jessica's second divorce. And Josh has three kids with his first wife. One of the thing that caused the divorce was the kids. Josh really loves his kids and he is way too far away from them and misses them way to much. He only got to see them twice a year. So that just kind of caused him to be depressed. 

Today right before we left, he asked me if I could give him a blessing and it was the best blessing I have ever given. Both him and I were just tearing up as I gave him the blessing. I am so grateful for the priesthood that has been restored back to the earth.

Thank you for everything and I hope you will have a wonderful week! 
Love elder Haws 

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment