I hope you all are doing great. This week has been crazy busy. We
did a lot of tracting and finding and we were able to see some miracles.
We found about six potential investigators and we got two return
appointments out of that. They seems like they were
pretty interested when we talked to them.
We also got one new investigator who committed to be baptized in
our first lesson. Her name is Jasmine and we had an awesome lesson with
Her. We couldn't get any male member out to the lesson with us because
they all were really busy with work. So we end
up taking one of our investigator to the lesson and it still worked
great. We taught her the restoration and she was so accepting to our
message. We really were able to relate a lot of the information to
herself and she totally agreed and thought that it made
sense about the Restoration of the gospel. She committed to read and
pray to know the Book of Mormon is true. It was really awesome lesson
and she is well prepared.
We also had really good lesson with the Offei-ansah family. In the
lesson we really focused on them and tried to answer their questions
about baptism. At the end we committed them to pray about it if this
baptism is a right path for them. It might take
them a while but I know that they will accept this gospel. They are
really great people.
On Thursday we had a zone training and it was really great. Our
zone leaders taught us how to teach quick 3 to 4 minutes lesson using
Book of Mormon. I learned a lot from that. One our zone leader elder
Child is going home so we will be getting new zone
leader tomorrow.
We got a transfer call on Friday. My companion Elder Mackay is
leaving the area and I'm staying. Transfer is actually tomorrow so I won't know who my new companion
is until tomorrow. I'm not to worried about it, I just hope that he is
hard working and obedient missionary. Yes you are right living the
gospel is as much us teaching the gospel.
It hard to go out and teach the gospel if you don't have companionship
unity. That is so great that you were able to help your companion. When
you love your companion and serve them, things goes so much better
between you and your companion.
I got done with 12 week
missionary training program today. So I'm a regular
missionary now. It's crazy how fat the time flies by, I can't believe
it's already been little over three months since I've been out on a
mission.
Thanks for letting me know how everyone is
doing. I love hearing about how things are going at home. I'm glad that
Everett is doing good and liking school. That is sad Tofik lost his game
to Highland. My zone leader went to highland
and he was telling me how much he was mad at Madison because Madison won
them and kept them from going to state couple years ago. He has been
staying with us for about three days now because his companion went home
little bit earlier before transfer. He was
really happy and joyful when I told him how highland won Tofiks team.
Sorry I don't have to much time right now.
We are at Rudderforth and they are going to take a picture of us because
Elder Mackay is leaving. Josh Rudderforth is like professional
photographer. We are also going to do little shopping
for groceries.
I hope you will have a great week.
Love Elder Haws
No comments:
Post a Comment