Sorry guys it is going to be a little short this week. Our p-day is
going to be really short today. We are going to the priesthood
restoration site on Wednesday and that is going to be all day long. So
because of that they cut our p-day in half today.
It's has been really great week thou. It was really busy week. We spent
majority of our week doing finding and tracting but we were able to have
fair amount of lesson with our less active members.
On Thursday we had really great lesson with one of the recent
convert. The spirit was so strong in the lesson and she kept crying. She
is going to rough time as well with somethings. We taught her about
temples because we are trying to get her to go to
the temple. It was really good lesson, we talked to her more about
preparing for the temple. She loved talking about baptisms for the dead
because she had some concerns on whether or not it was possible for her
to do. She is on wheelchair and she thought it
would be really hard for her to even find a ride there. She felt so much
better when we told her all she have to do is to spiritually prepare
and we will help her with all other things.
I'm so happy for Jason, that is so great. Branden is going
all the way to Kentucky? I bet Mesafint is going to be really happy to
see him there. I'm surprised that he got permission to go met up with
Branden. I don't think our mission president
will allow anything like that. Yeah you are right, dad is really great
person. We are so blessed to a parents like you two. I feel so much
better every time I read your letters out here. It makes me to be
motivated and work hard. Being out here is hard sometimes
and I look up to you guys when those hard time comes.
Oh poor Luke, I hope he gets better soon!
That is good all other kids are doing well and appreciating the gospel.
So did Damitu made it to state at all?
This past week has been so much better for
me and Elder Pollmann. We do get along super well and we have been
teaching with unity. That first week was just hard because we didn't
knew each other that well and I was just so stressed
out. I felt like everything was on me. But now things are so much better
since we got to know each other little better and Elder Pollmann know
more about the area now. He does help me with planing and teaching now.
We were able to ran to some good people while we were doing
tracking. They seemed to be interested in hearing more when we quickly
testified to them. So we were able to get some return appointments. So
I'm really excited for this week to go out and work
hard. I wish I could write more but don't have too much time. I hope you
all will have a very blessed week.
Love,
Elder Mubarek


No comments:
Post a Comment