Hi.
I hope you all are doing great!
I
had really great week, it went by so fast. We did a lot of service for people
in the ward. I love doing service for people out here. We all ways ask the
people for service opportunities. We also had a zone training this past week in
Harrington Delaware and it was really great. The spirit was so strong. I also
had opportunity to go on a exchange with the zone leaders. It was really good,
I learned a lot.
it
was really good week as far as teaching goes as well. We met up with Bobby
again this past week. We taught him at church. We had a powerful lesson with him and his girlfriend
Mckenzie. We didn't knew that we were going to teach Mckenzie until 30 minutes
before the lesson. We were just planing to teach Bobby alone. He then texted us
and asked us if he could bring Mckenzie with him. Mckenzie is not a member but
has met with the missionaries before. Her dad is a preacher and doesn't really
like our church. We had really great lesson with them. Mckenzie kept telling us
how she really felt the spirit in the lesson. She had a lot of deep questions
for us. We really focused on her and tried to answer all of her questions.
We talked a lot about repentance, atonement of Jesus Christ, plan of
salvation and priesthood authorities. She talked little about her baptism in
her church and asked us if her baptism means nothing to God. We told her how
her baptism means a lot to God because that shows her willingness to follow
him. At the end we talked little bit about priesthood authority and how God has
led her to farther knowledge. We asked her if she would be baptized by proper
authority since she knows more now. She committed to be baptized. We are
excited to teach her. The only thing is that she doesn't live within our ward
boundary. We are planing to teach her for little and then going to transfer her
teaching records to the missionaries in her area.
The
church was really good yesterday. We had really good speakers, I really felt
the spirit as they talked. We had couple of investigators and less active
members showed up at sacrament meeting. That was really nice, I was really
happy to see them. We also had to teach the priest quorum yesterday. We taught
them from preach my gospel about missionary work. It went really good, everyone
participated. I'm so so grateful to be out here and experience all this things.
Along with helping others it's been really good leaning experience for me too.
I'm so grateful for all the things you guys have done for to get me out here.
I love
all hope you will have a great week.
Elder
Haws.
No comments:
Post a Comment