Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Dear Dad

Dear Dad, 
Thank you for everything. Thanks for being amazing dad and teaching me everything. I have learned a lot from you, a lot of it was by your example. You are really faithful, I never have seen you doubt your faith even when you went to all that hard times. I know that it's not easy having two brain surgeries, losing half of your vision and suffering headache almost everyday. Even though you went to all that, you still never gave up. You worked hard and raised us all. Adapting five kids is not easy especially when we used to not listen to you guys sometimes. You work hard and taught us how to work hard as well. I didn't really liked working at that grocery store epically at the beginning when we use to get up early in the morning and go load stuffs in the freezer. But now looking back it makes be very grateful for that. Hard work always pays off at one point.

Love,
 Mubarek 

No comments:

Post a Comment